We offer training and coaching for structural problem solving, based on the 8D systematics.
Problems can occur in all shapes, such as:
- Customer complaints
- Too many drop-outs or rejects, FTT (First Time Through) or FTR (First Time Right) is too low
- Too many breakdowns or standstills, OEE (Overall Equipment Efficiency) is too low
- All kinds of waste
- Problems regarding supplied raw materials and components
- Job rotation is too high
Learn the basic techniques
The problem solving training treats the following basic techniques:
- How to make a flowchart
- 5Why to identify the real main causes of a problem
- Objective evaluation of possible actions for improvement
- Containment processes (protect the customer)
- Elementary project planning and project time management
Want to know more?
Do not hesitate to contact us, we are more than willing to give you all the information you need about problem solving using 8D systematics.